All custom in-house design and software work will require a Five Hundred dollar ($500.00) retainer. As this represents a labor charge of twenty hours the customer will be refunded any amount remaining if the job requires less than twenty hours. At Eighteen hours into the design task you will be informed that you must add four-hundred and fifty dollars ($450.00) to the retainer if the job is expected to require more than two hours to complete. Payment Methods:
- All orders purchased without an open account will have a 4% handling charge based on the total amount of the order and shipping applied to the cost of the order.
- Cards Accepted: We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.
- Billing Address: Before any order is processed your address must be verified by your credit card address verification system and any card that does not match the address will not be processed.
- No Checks: We do not accept any checks from anyone who does not have an open account.. If you do not have a credit card or debit card you must pay by cash or US Postal Money order.
- No COD: We do not ship COD for any reason.
- Orders outside the USA and Canada: Payment must be paid by direct electronic bank transfer. No Exceptions.
- All returns must be sent postage prepaid. Postage or UPS due returns will be refused. All returns must include a legible copy of the Crossfire Engineering Inc. original invoice and a Crossfire Engineering Inc. Return Authorization Number. Used, altered, damaged or Special Order items cannot be returned for any reason and no credit will be given for them. A special order items cannot be returned for any reason. If it is non functioning the manufacturer will replace it. Crossfire Engineering Inc. is not responsible for items sent from places other than one of our divisions. Items discontinued by Crossfire Engineering Inc. or it's suppliers, or items over 30 days from the invoice date cannot be returned. Warranty claims are with the manufacturer of the item not with Crossfire Engineering Inc.
- We do not keep or distribute any E-Mail addresses. They are only used to contact you if a problem arises with your order.
- Our ordering site is a Demo Store. We also do other things to protect your card one of which is encoding your card on your browser to keep someone from viewing your card number in cache.
- No refund will be given for any shipping charges, handling charges or insurance on an item if it is accepted for return.
- No item may be returned for cash refund after THREE (3) Days of receipt of product. Between Four (4) and Thirty (30) days after deliver a store credit will be issued and no cash will be refunded. No item will be accepted for any credit after THIRTY (30) days from the date of delivery.
- A Restocking Fee will apply to all returned items between Four (4) and Thirty (30) days from receipt of the item(s).
- No used item may be returned for any reason. Only items returned in "NEW" and UNUSED condition may be returned.
- All items returned must be accompanied by the original invoice and a Return Authorization from us. Call or write for a return authorization number before returning any item. Items with out a return authorization WILL NOT be accept.
- No Special Order Item may be returned for any reason. Be sure before you order it. It it does not work we will help you have the manufacturer replace it or have the carrier insurance repair or replace the shipping damage.
- The prices on our Home web site supersedes all other web sites and previous catalogs and price lists.See Note 1.
- Your price will include the UPS insurance cost for your order.
- Prices may change without notice due to economic conditions.
- We will charge $1.00 for each small (8" by 8" by 8")box; $2.00 for each medium (9-12" by 9-12" by 9-12")box; $4.00 for each box in length, width or height greater than 12". Most orders ship in one box.
- There is a FOUR Percent (4%) Handling Charge on All Orders. This handling fee applies to all customers without open 30 day accounts. See Note 2.
- We are a small family company and we sometimes make typographical errors and mistakes in the prices, colors, descriptions and pictures of products. If we make a typographical errors in price, picture, size or color shown on the Internet the real and practical price will prevail or we will not ship the item.
Special Order Items: Special order items are not returnable for any reason. If they are nonfunctional they are covered by manufacturers warranty and will be fixed or replaced by the manufacturer not us. Any special order item damaged in shipment is covered by the carriers insurance and will be repaired or replaced by them and not us. We will assist you with these matters but are not responsible for items we do not have under our contro l. Be sure you understand what you are ordering before you buy any item over $300.00 US.
- Design and programming work is special order and all charges for time on the job will not be refunded.
- A special order item is any item costing over $300.00 US not including shipping and handling are not returnable for any reason. They are covered by the manufacturers warranty or carriers insurance not us.
- Any item shipped by truck (common carrier) is a special order item and are not returnable for any reason.
- Any modified part requested by the customer is not returnable for any reason.
- A THIRTY PERCENT (30/%) or $10.00, whichever is greater restocking fee will be charged for any merchandise returned for non functional reasons.
- Shipping, Handling & Insurance (SIH) charges are never refundable for any reason after the item or items are shipped. This does not apply to orders canceled before shipping.
Minimum Ordering Age: You must be over 18 years of age to order from us.
It is impossible to judge color based on what you see on most computer monitors. Our video cards, monitors, and cameras are not calibrated just as most video cards and monitors used by the public on the Internet to view web sites are not calibrated. What you perceive as a color most likely will not be what it truly is. When color is important, send us a color sample.
Order Acceptance Policy:
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. The address we ship to must be verified by your credit card company or bank.
Sales Taxes: We shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within TBD. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
Some items shipped to certain states such as CA, CO, MO, KS, SD and TX will have the sales tax on the wholesale price charged since these items are drop shipped from a company which must charge that sales tax to us.
Open Accounts: Like shopping clubs the prices on the Internet are for open account customers. A $1500.00 US minimum prepaid order is required before we will open an account with Crossfire Engineering Inc. The prices on the Internet reflect the discounted prices for our open account customers. Quantity of items will reduce pricing for open accounts.
The high dollar amount of the first order is to insure covering the cost of the credit approval for the applying company.Top of Page
Telephone Hours: We have real people answering the telephones between Nine AM and Five PM Eastern US Time.
If we are not available we will usually leave a specific message on our answering machine.
- If paying by credit card orders your USA or Canadian address must be verified by your credit card company or bank. This address can be the address your credit card bill is sent to or any other address which you have given to your credit card company (their number is on the back of your card) as an alternate shipping address. If your billing address is a P. O. Box we require your credit card company or bank to also verifies your full street address for UPS shipments. P.O. Boxes are OK for USPS Shipments but UPS will not deliver to a P.O.Box. Whatever the address you prefer us to ship to it must be an address your bank or credit card company will verify before we process your order. When you are having your order shipped to an address other than your billing address such as your work, college or vacation address be sure that your credit card company has that address listed in their files as a alternate address or we cannot process your order unless you pay by electronic bank transfer or money order. Since most credit card companies may take up to 24 hours to update an alternate addresses into the credit card system, be sure you have this done prior to any next day and second day shipments to an alternate address. No credit card order may be made from countries other that the USA and Canada (APO, NPO and FPO orders with can be verified if your bank has that address). All other countries must pay by Bank transfer of funds as we will not accept any other form of payment.
- Mail orders may be submitted from anywhere in the world. US and Canadian customers can use their credit or debit cards to make payment. All orders locations must pay by direct bank transfer of funds or an American Express Check in US dollars. All bank transfers will add $50.00 to the cost of the handling fee. All mail order customers who submit orders will be sent the order total within 3 business days.
- Items (finished goods or parts) manufactured by Crossfire Engineering Inc. are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase from Crossfire Engineering Inc., when used in strict compliance with Crossfire Engineering Inc.'s recommended usages and installation recommendations, so long as any defect is discovered and reported to Crossfire Engineering Inc. within the warranty period and while the goods or parts are under the ownership and control of the original purchaser.
- If, however, a defect is discovered in a component part which is not manufactured by Crossfire Engineering Inc. and which is governed by a warranty given by the manufacturer of that component part, the Crossfire Engineering Inc. warranty will not extended to that component part and the purchaser will have only the remedies provided in the warranty of that other manufacturer. Crossfire Engineering Inc. does not assume any responsibilities or make any warranties with respect to items which are modified, altered, abused, misused or damaged while in the hands of the original purchaser or subsequent purchasers.
- In the event that a defect is both discovered and reported within the warranty period, the original purchaser's remedies shall be limited to repair or replacement in kind of any nonconforming items, in Crossfire Engineering Inc.'s sole and absolute discretion, provided that said items are returned to Crossfire Engineering Inc., freight or transport prepaid. Contact Crossfire Engineering Inc. to obtain warranty information and to discuss warranter's election of remedies.
- The warranty expressed above is in lieu of and exclusive of all other warranties. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Those warranties are specifically disclaimed and excluded. In no event shall Crossfire Engineering Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages which may result from breach of the warranty described above. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
Note 1: Due to the fluctuation of foreign exchange rates, metal cost, and our policy of continually improving our products, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Some internet service providers (ISP) store older copies of our web site so do not be surprised the numbers you see do not agree with what is actually on our web site. This is not our fault and the fault lies with your ISP.
Note 2: Prices shown on our web sites do not include shipping, insurance, packing, sales or use taxes required by law to be collected or the 4% service charge charged to all non-open account sales. You must have a $1500.00 US minimum pre-paid order to open an account with Crossfire Engineering Inc.. The prices on the Internet reflect the discounted prices for our open account customers.