- Our normal method of shipment is by United Parcel Service (UPS). UPS charges are based on weight and your zip code. Our shipping charge will be exactly what UPS charges us. The prices shown on our order forms are based on the UPS Base rate for November, 2003 and they have increased since then. These prices also do not include the fuel adjustment surcharge which changes every month. The price you pay will include any UPS rate and fuel surcharge increases at the time of the sale.
- The UPS shipping charge shown on the order form is based for reference only and is based on an example of a small package weighting 3 pounds. A Minimum Weight of 3 pounds will apply to all shipments if the package is under 3 pounds. UPS shipping charges used by us are less than the UPS store rates. All other methods of shipment UPSP Air Mail, USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express Mail have surcharges associated with them. Please read them carefully. UPS Fuel adjustment charges change every month and we will not endeavor to keep up with them on the web site. All numbers given for the 3 pound package are as of November 1, 2003 and have not been updated since. They do not reflect any rate increases since then.
- Crossfire Engineering Inc.is not responsible for:
- We are not responsible for the following:
- Rate increases in UPS Shipping Costs.
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the customer not being present at time of delivery or due to the wrong address being supplied by the customer.
- Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the customer, or a reroute requested by the customer.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the customer.
- You will be charged FIFTEEN Dollars ($15.00) if the address you supply for shipping is not correct and UPS has to amend it.
- We will only ship by Postal Service for overseas military APO, FPO and other government Post Office addresses inside the USA as UPS will not deliver to these box offices. No other orders will be shipped by USPS for any reason.
- We strongly suggest you do not use Federal Express (FedEx) even if you have an account with them. You can expect to pay a pickup charge with FedEx as we do not have scheduled pickup with them. Also we cannot track your order with FedEx use.
- Shipping by Federal FedEx is an option available to our customers at an extra charge. Shipping by Federal Express is not normal and we will charge a TEN DOLLAR ($10.00) service charge for this special service.
- Commercial and private orders outside the USA and Canada are best and most efficiently handled by freight forward handlers which are located almost everywhere there is a port in the USA. This will be less expensive for you and they will help you with customs and import duties.
- Crossfire Engineering Inc., in conjunction with our service providers, will attempt to process your order within the speed of service you requested and to have it delivered by the instructions you give. Our service providers do not telephone prior to delivering packages, and we cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
- No refund will be given for any shipping charges, handling charges or insurance on an item if it is accepted for return.
- No item may be returned for cash refund after THREE (3) Days of receipt of product. Between Four (4) and Thirty (30) days after deliver a store credit will be issued and no cash will be refunded. No item will be accepted for any credit after THIRTY (30) days from the date of delivery.
- A Restocking Fee. see conditions will apply to all returned items between Four (4) and Thirty (30) days from receipt of the item(s).
- No used item may be returned for any reason. Only items returned in "NEW" and UNUSED condition may be returned.
- All items returned must be accompanied by the original invoice and a Return Authorization from us. Call or write for a return authorization number before returning any item. Items with out a return authorization WILL NOT be accept.
- No Special Order Item may be returned for any reason, see Conditions. Be sure before you order it. It it does not work we will help you have the manufacturer replace it or have the carrier insurance repair or replace the shipping damage.
- We are not responsible for the following:
Shipping & Returns
Shipping by UPS and Common Carrier
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
Copyright © 2013 Do you need an Online Store?