KegMan Beer Tap Products Division of Crossfire Engineering Inc. Internet, Phone & Mail Order Only
(860) 292 - 6633 Noon to 5:00 PM Eastern USA Time
The KegMan 5099 Professional Five Liter draft system Line Cleaning Starter Kit can clean all draft beer lines up to 100 feet in length. This kit is suitable for all draft beer dispensing systems with an American Sankey keg coupler. Other KegMan Cleaning Bottles & Accessories are available for use with Bass, Guinness, Spaten, Heineken, Yuengling and everthing in between. No matter what cap you require KegMan has it and many other size cleaning bottles as well. All systems follow the same general method.
This kit is the only kit that will work on all danby and other small ¼ keg sustems with non-standard Chinese faucets and shanks. If your system is also foaming consider the Foam Fixer Replacement kit which also allows you to use the less expensive direct draw 5320 cleaning kit which will work with all standard American Draft Beer Parts.
- Remove the bottle cap from the cleaning bottle.
- Add one quart of warm (body temperature) water to cleaning bottle.
- Add 2/5 oz of B*L*C* to the cleaning bottle.
- Be sure the draw tube is pushed securely on the inside of the bottle cap.
- Screw American Sankey bottle cap, with the plastic draw tube, onto cleaning bottle and shake to mix the cleaning solution.
- Remove the keg coupler from the keg.
- Attach the keg coupler to the cleaning bottle cap and twist to open the coupler.
- Place a 2 Quart catch basin or bowl under the faucet.
- Open the faucet and let about « Quart of cleaning solution run thru the lines and faucet. Your CO2 will due the work so be sure it is turned on.
- Close the faucet and let the solution set in the lines for 15 - 20 minutes.
- After the set time is over open the faucet and use the faucet brush to scrub the faucet while the solution is running out. If you are sensitive to the B*L*C* use rubber gloves.
- Allow all the solution to exit by the faucet the detatch the keg coupler from the cleaning bottle.
- Discard the used cleaning solution and put 1 Qt. warm (body temperature) water in the cleaning bottle.
- Reattach the keg coupler to the cleaning bottle and place the empty 2 Qt. bowl under the faucet again.
- Flush the system with the warm water.
- Remove the keg coupler from the cleaning bottle and wipe off with a clean damp cloth.
- Lubricate the bottom seals on the keg coupler with brewery approved probe and tap lube (p/n 9007 if you have it. It will greatly extend the life of the seals.
- Reconnect the keg coupler to the beer keg and activate it. You are ready to serve clean fresh beer again.
You can reorder supplies by the internet at KegMan.NET or by calling 860 292-6633 Noon to 5 PM Eastern Time Monday thru Friday.
More Useful Items and Refills
Equipment and Improvements
- Probe lube p/n 9007
- Faucet brush p/n 8549
- Stainless Steel Faucet brush p/n 8550
- Beer Line p/n 7010
5 ft. required at 12 psi.
- Beer Line Cleaner 33Oz. p/n 5010
REPLACEMENT CLEANING BOTTLE CAPS
See support hardware in right column for beers that require these caps.\
- 5151 - American Sankey Bottle Cap
- 5152 - Euro Sankey Bottle Cap
- 5153 - Twin Probe Bottle Cap
- 5154 - Grundy Bottle Cap
- 5155 - U.E,C. Bottle Cap
- 5156 - German Slider Bottle Cap
- 8011 U.S. Lever coupler for most American, Australian, Canadian and Australian beers
- 8060 Euro Lever coupler for Becks, Heinekin, St. Pauli, Dortmunder, Murphy, Boddington, Beamish
- 8031 Twin-Probe for Yuengling, Schlitz, Heileman and Oly
- 8053 Grundy Coupler for Bass, Fullers, Watney, Whitbread, Youngs
- 8063 U.E.C. coupler for Guinness, Harps, Abby White, Leff
- 8065 German Flat Top Slider coupler for BitBurger, Hacker, Hogarden, Isenbeck, Krombacker, Pauliner, Pshorr, Spaten, Warsteiner
- 8570 Faucet Lock and Key
- 8122 Beer Washers
- Plus a full line of replacement metal and ceramic towers and drip trays are displayed on our web site at KegMan.NET.
Return to the KegMan Home Page or select from one of our fine Beer Taps.
If you require a complete home draft beer system go to the refrigerator conversion kits, Picnic tap or our barmobile tapster pages.
To order just use our Secure Ordering Form. If is simple and was designed to protect your credit cards from any prying eyes.
The KegMan product Index will bring you directly to the product group you may be interested in. Before you order you may want to read our draft beer tap information page. Our Ordering Information are provided to aid you in secure ordering of all our products. Our order and technical assistance phone line is open from Noon to 5:00 PM Eastern (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific) Time (US) on Mondays thru Fridays.
Got a Question? Email the KegMan
We are not responsible for typographical errors in prices or descriptions. Absolutely no returns after 30 days for any reason. Orders canceled within three days of receipt will be given a full refund by Connecticut Law. Items returned after 3 days will be given a store credit less a 30% restocking fee and no cash refund will be offered. Only merchandise returned in new and unused condition will be accepted for return. See terms for warrantee limits. No special order items may be returned. Most items carry a 1 year manufacturers warrantee. Prices may change without notice due to economic conditions. You must be over 18 years of age to order from the KegMan. All orders placed by customers without open accounts will be subject to a 4 percent surcharge on all charges for parts, labor, shipping and services. Shipping and handling charges are never refundable.
Internet SOLUTIONS NOT more questions.