KegMan Beer Tap Products Division of Crossfire Engineering Inc. Internet, Phone & Mail Order Only
(860) 292 - 6633 Noon to 5:00 PM Eastern USA Time
All ceramic towers are special order items. The towers shown on this page are standard models but custom ceramic towers can be designed to meet the needs of the professional bar, pub, restaurant & tavern owner. Standard styles are shown here.
Kegman products imports these beautiful towers from two world renowned ceramic tower manufacturers. Properties common to all towers are as follows:
- Faucets: One (1) faucet is standard on our BCS towers and two (2) faucets are standard on the Sprint models. See additional faucet options and charges below.
- Price: All BCS towers cost $368.50 US plus option cost plus SIH. All Sprint Towers $658.35 US plus option cost plus SIH.
- Height: Ceramic Tower will vary in height between 18 and 25 inches. Tollerance on all dimensions is plus or minus 1". The height on standard towers cannot be modified for small orders. Custom heights are available on large production runs but call for mold pricing and lead times.
- Ceramic Color: Available colors are Black, White, Off-White (Almond), Mother of Pearl*, Dark Blue*, Light Blue*, Green* and Red*. Colors marked with * are subject to the discretion of the ceramic mixer and may not be what you think they are or should be. Colors are relative to light and each viewer and we can not guarantee any color to be the one you or the KegMan describe by words. We strongly suggest you stick to black, white and off white (Almond) so you will not be shocked by what the ceramic mixer comes up with.
- Fitting and Faucet Finish: Chrome Fittings & Faucets are standard, Polished Brass and Gold plating is available for an additional charge. Polished brass or gold plating add $66.00 per tower and $32.00 extra for each additional faucet in brass or gold plate.
- Brand & Custom Logo: Some towers are shown with decals and logos but are sold as plain color only. All brand, logo and decals are extra cost.
- Shipping Charges: All towers have a standard $60.00 US shipping fee to cover shipping, custom brokerage fees and import duties.
- Delivery Time: All ceramic towers are special order; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Tollerances:All dimensions are plus or minus 1 inch and may change without notice as molds are replaced.
- Drip trays and tap markers (if shown) are not included in price. They must be ordered separately.
- Additional Costs:
- Additional chrome faucets are available at $66.00 each; add $32.00 per faucet if polished brass or chrome faucets are desired.
- A "Halo" or "Ellipse" collar can be added to any tower, accommodating up to eight faucets.: If this (halo or ellipse) is required add $175.50 US. Optional polished brass or gold plating of the collar adds $75.00 US.
- Ceramic Non Standard Colors: If you need an exact color, submit a color sample and we will try to match it for an additional $250.00. Colors marked with an * will have a $250.00 charge required for custom blending. All color accuracy judgements and determinations shall be at the digression of the ceramic casting company making the tower.
- Glycol Ready: Air Cooled is standard if glycol ready is required add $90.00 US for 1 faucet and $15.00 for each additional faucet glycol ready.
- Logo or Brand Identification: Logo and Brand Identification for Ceramic Towers are available but are not supplied with towers unless requested. Custom logos are available for $780.00 US on single units. Large quantity orders will be substantial lower or free (50 units) depending on quantity.
BCS Standard Ceramic Towers
All BCS Towers come standard in Chrome finish with one (1) chrome plated faucet.
Sprint Ceramic Towers
All Sprint ceramic towers are $658.35 US plus option costs plus SIH. Sprint Ceramic Old World Draft Towers
The "Halo" or "Ellipse" COLLAR is shown on a Sprint Vienna Model tower but is available on any BCS or Sprint Tower. See optional costs above.
Before you leave check out our large selection of Standard Draft Towers and Custom Metal Towers and Coffin Boxes.
If you require a complete home draft beer system go to the refrigerator conversion kits, Picnic tap or our barmobile tapster pages.
To order just use our Secure Ordering Form. If is simple and was designed to protect your credit cards from any prying eyes.
The KegMan product Index will bring you directly to the product group you may be interested in. Before you order you may want to read our draft beer tap information page. Our Ordering Information are provided to aid you in secure ordering of all our products. Our order and technical assistance phone line is open from Noon to 5:00 PM Eastern (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific) Time (US) on Mondays thru Fridays.
We are not responsible for typographical errors in prices or descriptions. Absolutely no returns after 30 days for any reason. Orders canceled within three days of receipt will be given a full refund by Connecticut Law. Items returned after 3 days will be given a store credit less a 30% restocking fee and no cash refund will be offered. Only merchandise returned in new and unused condition will be accepted for return. See terms for warrantee limits. No special order items may be returned. Most items carry a 1 year manufacturers warrantee. Prices may change without notice due to economic conditions. You must be over 18 years of age to order from the KegMan. All orders placed by customers without open accounts will be subject to a 4 percent surcharge on all charges for parts, labor, shipping and services. Shipping and handling charges are never refundable.
Internet SOLUTIONS NOT more questions.